Political Science Students Association
If you are interested in learning more about the PSSA, please visit its web site.
- Colloquium Application. Colloquia must be taken in the Barnard Department of Political Science.
- Course Approval Request, for requesting from the Department Representative course approval toward the major for any course neither listed nor cross-listed in the political science section of the Barnard Catalogue.
- Major Audit (Class of 2020 or later; Class of 2019 or earlier), for tracking your progress toward the major requirements. Each Barnard political science major must complete this form and submit it, with the necessary signatures, to the Department Administrator by March 1 of junior year.
- Major Declaration Forms, on the Registrar's site.
Updated October 30, 2013 by Anne Wolff-Lawson.
Kente cloth, made by the Asante and Ewe Peoples
PoliSci Main Menu
- Faculty News
- The Major
- Senior Poster Requirement
- Due Dates
- External Credit
- Study Abroad
- Faculty & Staff
- Awards, Honors & Grants
- Resources & Forms
- Address & Campus Map
Left Column Copy
Department of Political Science
New York, NY 10027-6598
For more information, please contact:
205 LeFrak Center